top of page

05

Ace & Co Colors.png

CHOCOLATE COMPANY

THREE WEEKS

Ace & Co Logo_1.png

TASK : Design 5 chocolate products with at least one solid, liquid, and powder.

 

CONCEPT : Ace & Co is a company that started in 1889 with the idea of bringing unique flavors into peoples lives. Making old flavors taste new again is what Ace & Co is all about, hence mixing chocolate and bbq. Throughout the design, there are elements of the old west with a modern twist. The arrangement of the type is modern but the type and the illustrations are very old western. There are also small details that show the old west side, such as the design of the Ace & Co hand type, wax paper, arrows, the barcode, and the burnt orange string representing a bolo tie.

Asset 3.png

3D RENDERING

ONE AND A HALF WEEKS

TASK : Design a tube, bag, bottle, lidded object, something wrapped, and create labels for it.

CONCEPT : Peter Gun was a gangster back in the day, and he wanted to have the monopoly over the grocery industry in order to grow his empire. These were the products that Peter Gun created and they were the only ones that could be sold in stores that Peter Gun and his gang had rein over.

06

Asset 2.png
Asset 3.png
Asset 4.png

WINE BOTTLES

TWO WEEKS

07

TASK : Design a label for red and white wine that are designed individually but work as a unit. 

CONCEPT : Ninetyeight Two was created by looking at the makeup of wine. Wine is 85% water, 13% alcohol, and 2% flavor, so that became the main focus. Since the 2% is what contains the flavor of the wine, it is the most important aspect of the design. The other 98% isn’t what we are focused on so it blends in with the paper. Also, the % sign can be seen throughout the label, not only in the cut down the side but in the angle of the information, the barcode, and the top label.

75 CENT PROJECT

TWO WEEKS

Asset 2.png
75 cent project colors.png

08

TASK : Design a new package for seventy-five cents worth of a product.

CONCEPT : Find Closure and Release Yourself safety pins was a special project to me. Safety pins are all about connections, so I made the connection between human emotions and the opening and closing of the safety pins. On the front, it says Find Closure, and the word Find is what closes up the C; on the back, it says Release yourself, and the word Release is what holds open the safety pin. This package is a campaign to promote connections in the world; by finding the closure you need and releasing the emotions that are pent up, it can allow a person the freedom from themselves to create meaningful connections.

bottom of page